Can one even imagine how much different — and better — our political culture...– Glenn Greenwald, The joys of repressed voyeuristic titillation (via chasingsunsetsandjustice)
DONNA MEAGLE IS THE BEST THING ABOUT TELEVISION.
I view America like this:
leftish: 70 to 80 percent [are] pretty reasonable people that truthfully, if they sat down, even on contentious issues, would get along. And the other 20 percent of the country run it. ~ Jon Stewart
I gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly. For the day I die,...– The Wright Brothers (via historysaidwhat)
I’m not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain...– Esperanza Spalding (via bohemianarthouse)
Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our...– Howard Zinn (via randomdrivelandnonsense) This ^^^ (via holdinghope)
I have almost 200 followers! So exciting! Thanks and love to all my followers so far. I will send a surprise present in the mail to whoever is my 200th follower so please recommend me to yo friends :) Also send me messages!
But if you dare to let go, if you dare to stop thinking about what box you fit...– Autostraddle — My Sexual Orientation (via feministhemes)
being a woman is not synonymous with being a saint, a martyr, or a role model....– casey jean (via grrrlvirus)